We've been in the new house a week. The cable guy came yesterday so we're back online! It's making things a lot easier as far as finding my way around a new area.
We had a bunch of friends over yesterday, helping us move and looking into some repair options. This house needs a lot of work. We've got plenty of projects to keep us busy!
As far as crochet: I only have a few things unpacked. I'm working on a freeform sweater by Margaret Hubert. Hopefully I can find everything I need to upload some photos this week. I've completed the back and one side of the front up to the armhole shaping. I'm hoping to finish it in time for the CGOA Conference.
That's about it for now, hopefully I'll be back soon with photos.
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment