I've got lettuce sprouts! Yea! This is the first time I've grown anything from seeds. Now I'm just waiting for the cucumbers, tomatoes, basil, parsley, mint, lavender, chamomile, and thyme.
I've been keeping to my goal of at least 15 minutes a day for crocheting. Over the past few days I've made the 10 Swap Squares. For the next little while I'll probably be knitting (!!) for 15 minutes a day. Yes, I know it's National Crochet Month, but most of the projects I'm working on right now are knitted and need to be completed!!!!
Still no luck getting this computer and card reader to talk. I'm headed to Mom and Dad's on Saturday, so I'm going to bring the card reader there and see how many pictures I can get up onto Flickr. Then I'll be able to spice things up a bit.
Well, off to the PO to send some resumes, then back home to print some more. Keep your fingers crossed that something happens soon!
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment