Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back to Knitting/Crochet

Hadn't been doing too much knitting/crochet. Just wasn't in the mood. I'm getting back into it. Which is good because my ISE package needs to go out May 26th.

I'm also in a Square Exchange. I've received some packages from that. I love seeing all the different colors that people use. I'm still addressing my envelopes and finishing up the squares for that. But the deadline isn't until July 31st for that one. I'm hoping to mail out my first round of squares on Saturday. But that depends on what happens with the dentist.

R and I went away last weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We were having a great time until I got a toothache. I called to speak to my dentist to see what we could do...only to find out he was also on vacation. (In taking to him today, I come to find out that he was not far from where we were!!) Anyway I spoke to his backup who prescribed antibiotics. So right now I'm awaiting a call from my dentist to see how to proceed. I have an appointment in a few weeks that I'm hoping to be able to hold off until. Somehow I don't think it's gonna happen but keep your fingers crossed for me!

I'm hoping to get some more crochet/knitting going on soon. I have many ideas for projects, and some projects to finish up. I'm starting to feel better and my class is almost over so that should help. This weekend I will be coming up with a plan of action for my kniiting/crochet. That really seemed to help me a few months ago.

No comments: