Thursday, July 3, 2008

In the Nick of Time...

both socks were reworked so they actually fit! The sock group met again at Nancy's house to learn how to do the heel. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Priscilla did a wonderful job talking us through it. Thank you Priscilla! I've only worked on it a bit since we met.

This week has been dedicated to Billy's Baby Blanket. I was trying to have it done for Saturday when my mom comes up. Between planning, cooking, and cleaning for the July 4th BBQ and my parents visit for the weekend it would be close. A surprise phone call saved the day. I will be taking a ride to LI on Wednesday to speak to L's mom about L's Baby Shower. So I'll finish the blanket and bring it down then.

I've added a few rows to my All Shawl. I'm still hoping to have this finished for the conference!

Time to get back to cleaning. I'll try to get pictures posted early next week. With everything going on this weekend I dont think it's going to happen before then.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I'm glad I could help with the sock! It was a fun day. Have a great holiday and weekend.