Ten squares are sitting on the table waiting for a white border. Don't know if I'll get to them today. I have to finish the border on Billy's Baby Blanket so I can take it to Long Island tomorrow. My goal is to have the squares mailed out by the end of the week. Then it's time to get my homework for the Conference done! I need 12 swatches for my knitting class.
The Conference is quickly approaching. Last week I pulled out the notebook I took last year and did a little cleanup on it. I will be taking the same one this year. This way I'll have all my conference stuff in one place. The notebook worked out well last year. I had everything I needed in one place. I've made a few adjustments and am hoping it works just as well this year. I hope to have the notebook ready to go by the end of next week - including having the HW swatches placed safely inside. Then I'll move on to decide what yarns and projects to take with me!
Off to do some garden work. I've got some kirby cucumbers that neeed to be checked!
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment