Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Is UFO Day!

Today I'll be working on Steve's blanket. The weather here is cool enough for me to need a blanket at night so it shouldn't be a problem working on this. This is a long overdue project. I'm setting a goal of finishing it by the end of October.

The Tweedle Dee capelet is oficially on hold as I still can't find the yarn. I'm at a complete loss as to where it could be. I'll continue searching but in the meantime I need to continue working on UFOs.

My first socks are about 75% done. I'll continue working on them. I want to bring them to a knitting get together I'm going to tomorrow night. It's an easy k2,p2 rib which allows me to follow the conversation around me.

I've made 5 pumpkin magnets this week for my soldiers. I just have to add them stems. I'm hoping to make a few more for some friends. They are very quick and easy.

No comments: