Went to AC Moore today to pick up some Vanna's Choice for mom's blanket. She wanted something with stripes, so I showed her a ripple and she decided she liked that. I figured I'd get the VC all at once while it was 25% off. I was also looking for a black Caron One Pound. The VC was no problem. The black Caron however is another story. This is the third time I've been into this store looking for it. They still don't have it. So I walked next store to Michaels hoping to find it (I've been there twice already). Michaels had it, but it was $7.49. Wow! I really need it for R's MAM otherwise I would have left it on the shelf. Unfortunately since it's been so hard to find I felt like I needed to buy it tonight.
Right behind the Caron was a display of Red Heart Designer Sport. They are discontinuing a lot of colors in this store. I picked up 4 skeins each of grey, blue, and maroon. 'Cause I need more yarn...
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


1 comment:
"cause I need more yarn" ...
Oh, don't we all? :)
LOL
Sounds like you enhanced your stash mighty fine! :)
~Dee
Post a Comment