Most of the yarn has been entered into Ravelry. I have a few skeins that I am still looking for some info on. Hopefully I'll find it tonight. Pictures will start going up tomorrow. I wanted to be sure I got everything added before I started messing with photos. I have not yet gotten the courage to hit the total button under skeins in Excel. Maybe after a few drinks tonight :-0!
I've signed up for the 100 Skein Challenge. Pretty much self explanatory: use 100 skeins from stash during 2009. Since I've never kept track before I have no clue if I've come close to doing this. Another challenge I've signed up for is "the realist" challenge. Seems that most people are aiming for 24 projects in that one. My list for that one will follow in another post. I'm considering signing up for the sweater challenge as well. There is about 10 sweater's worth of yarn in my stash. I've yet to complete a sweater, maybe this will be the kick in the butt that I so desperately need. No way I can commit to 12 sweaters, that would just be setting myself up for failure. Three may be manageable if I can include vests...
Have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve!
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment