Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Day and A Two Hour Delay

We got our snow/ice/rain yesterday which led to a snow day. This morning we're on a two hour delay. Unfortunately the snowblower was not an option yesterday because of the ice. So I had to shovel the driveway. Killed my wrist in the process. Don't know exactly what I did but I can't turn it without pain. Thought it would be better this morning but not so much.

Can't crochet, but I was able to knit last night. A knitting buddy came over and we watched Miss Potter and worked on our projects. I'm reworking my neck sock. Will see if I can find the pattern link later. The plan was to work on mom's blanket but since it's crocheted I think it will be a few days before I get back to it. Earlier in the day I finished the back to the vest I'm working on.

Time to go get ready for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better today! Did you get your end-of-the-world shopping done for tomorrow's storm?