Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update January and February

Saroyan for Aunt Rebecca is finished. We haven't seen her yet so I havent had a chance to give it to her.

image

IMG00071-20100131-1532.jpg

IMG00071-20100131-1532.jpg


In January I also made a hat/mitten set for my nephew. I have to go back and upload photos of that.

The most recent, and most exciting project I've done was this pair of socks:

Socks for Sunday

I knit them in 8 days!!!! They were started during the Superbowl adn finished the following Monday. I'm still in shock.

Currently I'm working on an All Shawl as my project during the Olympics. At this point I'm up to the edging so I think it should be finished in time.

1 comment:

Becki said...

I love your purply socks. I can't decide if sock knitting looks fascinating or frightening to me. I want to learn how, but when I see pictures of socks in the process of being knitted I'm baffled by all those DPN's heading off in 3 or 4 different directions. And I wonder if I'm up to it.