Not much has been going on. I've been fighting something the past week. I've been tired and cranky. Basically I was coming home from work, eating dinner and going to sleep. I'm starting to feel a little better. I'm hoping in a day or two things will be back to normal....whatever that may be.
I did finish a hat and preemie hat for charity. I'll post some pictures during the week. I'm hoping to finish a preemie blanket and hat set within the next few days, so I'll show it all at once.
I did two more rounds on my Tea shawl from Doris Chan's book, Amazing Lace. Other than that I added a few rows to my shawl for the shawl swap I'm in.
All in all it was not a very productive week. Hopefully this week will be better.
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment