Yea! I was talking to my husband about the CGOA conference the other night. I was telling him how much I really want to go for the weekend, especially since it's not that far from us. Being that I'm only working part time right now it didn't look too good. But then...He offered to pay for it for my bday present! So I started talking to a friend about going up for 3 days. It seems her and another friend decided a few days before to go. Only they are going up for 4 days. So here I am freaking out because I want to go too! Now I'm getting upset because I can't go for 4 days because R has a business trip. Well tonight we're talking again and I'm telling him how it's not fair that everyone else is going to go and I can't. Yes, I know, a bit melodramatic, but it is the CGOA Conference! And he, ever so calmly, asks "Why can't you go for the 4 days?". To which my reply is "Duh...you have your trip." "Not Thursday..." he answered. I think they may have heard my scream in the next town!
NH here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment