I was out the door by 7AM. Ended up getting to CT really early. We were supposed to meet between 9-9:30. I was at Grace's by 8:30. We met Priscilla around 9:30 and got on the road. The ride was a lot shorter than I expected. We got to the hotel around 12:30 and met up with Dee. Our room wasn't ready so we ended up going out for lunch.
Later on we got in the room and settled in before the Keynote Address/Gift Exchange.
The Keynote speaker was Cari Clements. She was great!
P and I left after the speaker. We did not participate in this year's gift exchange. Now that I know exactly what it is I'll be prepared for next year.
We headed over to the market preview. Talk about overwhelming! There was so much to see and feel. I wouldn't buy anything until I took a spin around the whole floor. The budget was limited this year so I wanted to take my time and consider what was out there. After considering all my options I decided to purchase an Alpaca Shwl Kit. It's a light blue color and oh so soft. It's been hard not to start it, I just have too much on my plate right now. I NEED to finish some of these WIPs!
More later...
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment