Monday, September 17, 2007

Poor Neglected Blog

August was a rough month. Not much interest in knitting/crocheting. Not much to write about.

September's looking up... I have a final interview for a job later today. Kind of a rush. Would start Thursday.

I completed a felted bag, a baby sweater and some Homework for an October workshop. Don't have time to add pictures now, hopefully I'll get them up soon.

I'm going to continue working on my HW for the Oct. workshop and plan to start a baby sweater for a Nov shower and continue work on Steve's new (again) blanket. I hope to switch off on the three projects and complete the sweater and HW by Oct 7. Then I can concentrate on Steve's blanket and a felted bag for mom for Christmas.
Now that I've got the plan Hoefully I'll be sticking to it!

Happy Hooking!

No comments: