Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Laid Back...

The final interview was pushed back to Thursday...guess I won't be starting Thursday. There's a very laid back attitude up here... not what I'm used to. I've been away from LI and "the city" for 4 years and still have some difficulty dealing with the pace of things. Oh well, they finally called so at least I know what's going on.

Anywhooo...almost done with the green square for the felting workshop. Taking a break now to check out a cute bookmark pattern from Family Circle Easy Crochet Fall 2006. Its felted and I need some green so I want to try it before I use up all my green on the HW square. If I like the pattern the bookmarks may become some Christmas gifts. We'll see.

Hoping to work on Steve's blanket and start mom's bag tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get a good hour or so in crocheting tomorrow in between errands.

No comments: