Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Catching Up

I got the job! I did start Thursday afternoon. Trying to get everything straightened out and settle into the new position. So far so good.

On the knitting front. I've started a sweater with LB Wool Spun from the stash. The yarn was discontinued a while ago. I'm almost finished with the back. The first two days were great, but I haven't worked on it since then. Time to get back on track. I'd like to wear it to NY Sheep and Wool. Don't know if it's gonna happen, but a girl can dream....

Still working on the last of the HW for my felted workshop. I finished a bag and 2 accent colors. I'm working on another bag and 1 more accent color.

Haven't touched mom's bag. I've been using mine and I have some concerns about the straps. I need to talk to some friends and figure out a solution. Holding off until then with the bag.

Did about 4 rows on Steve's project. Gotta get my butt moving on that one.

No time for pictures...possibly this weekend but I can't promise anything.

Happy Hooking!

No comments: