Sunday, March 2, 2008

March Goals

Here are my goals for March:
1. Finish Vicky's Baby Blanket
2. SP Project
3. Start ISE 6 scarf ~ March 20
4. Make 5 Babette squares to add to blanket
5. Make 10 Swap squares
6. Complete 10 rows on Steve's blanket
7. Finish Clues 1 and 2 on SOTSii
8. Traveler Sock #1 Get up to heel
9. Complete Alpaca vest by March 26
10. Friday Knit Knitting KAL We decided on an April 1 start

I would also like to finish entering my stash on Ravelry. Cleaning the closet I found three more projects to frog. I still haven't made a list of all my UFO's. I'm thinking of holding off on that until April. I need to make some decisions concerning a few of the projects. At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to complete them or frog them.

Hopefully I'll be checking in later with Vicky's blanket done.

No comments: