Saturday, March 1, 2008

March is National Crochet Month!

I've decided that for the month of March I am going to crochet for at least 15 minutes a day. Looking in my closet, there are a lot of projects to get caught up on. Hopefully this will make a dent in some of them. I plan on making a list of projects to work on later today. It's time to do a bit of organizing around here.

There wasn't much knitting/crocheting going on this week. I was painting the entryway and prepping it for the new floor to go down on Saturday. Yeah! Another room will be done. After that Rob wants to pull the paneling down in the living room and sheetrock the wall. Then we'll be on to finishing our bedroom. My goal is to be in the Masterbedroom by June 1. I guess time will tell.

My knitting group met last night. It wasn't our normal night to meet, but we decided to take the extra Friday. As usual I had a great time! We spoke about some field trips to local events that are coming up and about having a one skein KAL. We're all going to pick a one skein project, then vote on what we want to do together. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Last night I was able to work on Vicky's blanket. It's almost done. I'm hoping to finish it by tomorrow night. I want to put her gift together because the shower is Saturday.

Hopefully today I'll get to fool around with the computer a bit. I'd really like to get some pictures up. We'll see what happens.

No comments: