I had a great day yesterday! A few of us met at Nancy's house to learn to knit socks. Priscilla taught Grace, Nancy and me to knit socks from the toe up on circular needles. I now have the toe of a Traveler sock complete. I've finished the first cable repeat. I have pictures, but am not having any success getting my card reader and computer to comunicate.
Vicky's baby shower is March 8th so I've been working on the blanket for her baby. I chose to use Beth's Little Star Afghan pattern for this one. There were some issues in the beginning, but everything's working out now. Again, I've got pictures...just have to figure out how to get them up!
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


2 comments:
Woo hoo! You won't be able to put socks down! :)
I can't wait to finish this baby blanket, so I can really get working on them!
Post a Comment