Enough already! We've got more snow today, with more on the way tomorrow. Rob shoveled before leaving for work an hour ago...and this is what it looks like now:
Having issues getting Photos up!
I've had enough of winter. Looking at the extended forecast there's more snow for next week, including March 1st. I don't know about you but I'm ready for Spring!
On the knit and crochet front I've been doing some organizing. I'm straightening the closest and I've pulled most of my WIPs and UFOs. I've already frogged a number.
There are a few more that I'm definately frogging. Then I need to come up with a plan of action for finishing them. I feel like I'm always starting projects, but don't have much to show for it.
With that said...I started a new project yesterday. It's the Lafayette Wrap Vest by Bristol Yarn Gallery. It was a birthday present to myself, that WILL be finished by my birthday.
Today I'm going to take advantage of the Snow Day and work on some knitting/crochet projects.
Happy Hooking!
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment