Friday, August 1, 2008

CGOA Conference: Saturday's Fashion Show

I don't know what I could say that hasn't been said already. So I will leave you with this:

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/PJ326_album/CGOA%20COnference%202008/

And this: If you ever get the chance to attend a CGOA Conference: GO!!

Sorry can't get the link thingy to work...I'll try again later or tomorrow. Still can't get it to work. Aparrently this is going too involve a little bit of messing around with the sites. I'll see what I can come up with. (Just an FYI - at this point I'm in way over my head!!!!)

ETA 8/2/08 Right now the best I can get is to add the slideshow in it's own post. I'll keep trying but at least you can see the pictures now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, try this URL for your photobucket:
http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/PJ326_album/CGOA%20COnference%202008/
~Dee

PJ said...

Thanks Dee, but it still wont make a link. Photobuckets new to me...I usually use flickr but I maxxed it out this month.