Monday, August 25, 2008

Stockings and Cake

Rob's Christmas Stocking is complete. I finished it last week but haven't posted a picture yet. It was my project for the Ancient Games of Crochet over at Crochetville.

IMG_2146

Now I 'd like to make one for myself so we have a matching set for the house.

Liz's diaper cake and baby blanket were finished on time. Two outta three ain't bad. Helena's still on the needles, but it's ok because I'm making the 9-12 month size. She'll get it when the baby's born.

Here's a picture of the diaper cake before it's decorated:

031

Photos from the shower are still in the camera. So the blanket and completed diaper cake will have to wait. I'll be uploading them in the next few days. Today's going to be kind of crazy so I doubt I'll get them up.

This week I will be working on:
*SOTSiii
*starting the second turquoise/brown sock!
*and a scarf for the Special Olympics
*UFO - mom's scarf FINISHED!!
*UFO - Tweedle Dee capelet

1 comment:

sissie said...

I saw your stocking over at the ville in the games:)
great job! do you have a pattern for it?

Hugs,
sissie