I had to attack the closet when I returned home from the CGOA Conference. In truth, I'm still working on it. I just haven't been able to get it right yet. I was able to destash 2 large bags of yarn to make room for the new purchases from the conference. My neighbor is involved with the local Project Linus and is taking the yarn to them.
In the processing of destashing and cleaning up, I took every unfinished project and lined it up in the hallway. It was ugly. Who am I kidding...it is ugly! I have two baby projects due August 22. Other than the Stocking I signed up to make during the Ancient Greek Games at Crochetville, there will be no new projects until I finish 1 old project! I have also signed up for the Ravelmpics for WIPs Wrestling. I'm hoping to finish three projects during this time: two freeform purses (just need to be sewn together) and a tote bag. Once I finish them I may cast on 1 new project (my local knitting group is doing a KAL for a yet undecided project).
I did finish a scarf the other day. I haven't taken a picture yet but I will post it soon.
Well, I'm off to go work on the baby sweater for the 22nd!
Happy hooking!
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment