Did some work on Liz's Helena last night. That and the baby blanket need to be done for her shower on the 23rd. I also worked on a scarf for my club's Holiday drive and a shrug for me. (All were from the UFOs in the closet). I've made a list for myself, but I'm considering adding the UFO list to the sidebar. That way I'll be able to cross the projects off as I finish them. It's just going to take some time to get it up. Hopefully I'll have some time tis weekend.
Tonight I'm headed to the Hudson Valley Renegedes Stitch and Pitch. It's a night of firsts...first Stitch and Pitch, first Renegedes game. I'll be taking my first sock to knit! (Simple k2,p2 rib for the cuff at this point)
The Ravelmpics and Anciet Games of Crochet begin tomorrow. I'll be starting Rob's stocking and working on three UFOs for that. I'll post pattern links and pictures for that tomorrow.
Off to do some errands. If I get moving I may even be able to get some crochet in today.
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment