Yesterday was my first Wednesday Christmas Crafting Night. I was able to work on a scarf for the Salvation Army drive while waiting for some appointments during the day. Last night I worked on Rob's Mile A Minute Scrapghan. Years ago Nana made my father a Mile A Minute afghan. Rob has been asking for one ever since. I half heartedly started one a while ago, but after a while it found its way to the UFO project pile. So it's come out of the pile. I will be working on this for the next number of Wednesdays while he is at his meetings. Last night I was able to finish one strip and start a new one. That gives me four complete strips. I have to check the pattern I believe I need either 13 or 17. Right now I'm just grabbing stash yarn. I'm thinking one of each color. It will be outlined in black.
I have some errands to run, but will see if I can get some pictures posted before he gets home.
Little Less Than Four Weeks to go now!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment