Sure...maybe I'm a bit crazy but I love organizing things. It's the upkeep that gets me. I originally did this when we moved in, but ever since then everything new was just thrown into the closet in a bag. SO I had to empty the bags, rearrange the shelves and get the yarn into ravelry. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it looking like this.
Skeins used: 57 *4 for All Shawl 1/1/09 *1 for Noro bag 1/2/09 *2 Noro Neck Sock 1/10/09 *5 for Alpaca vest 1/31/09 *4 for 4 Skein Scarf 1/31/09 *1 for pink scarf for HHCC sale *4 for waterbottle holders *2 Robert/Nicholas scarves *9 gave to Nancy *2 for Irish Hiking Scarf 3/09 *1 for First Pair of socks *1 for Tunisian Bag *12 for Chevron Lace Sweater *9 for Mom's Blanket
2 comments:
Your closet looks great!!! Mine still isn't done yet. Want to come over?! :D
Sure...maybe I'm a bit crazy but I love organizing things. It's the upkeep that gets me. I originally did this when we moved in, but ever since then everything new was just thrown into the closet in a bag. SO I had to empty the bags, rearrange the shelves and get the yarn into ravelry. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it looking like this.
Post a Comment