Thursday, August 13, 2009

CGOA Conference 2009

Five of us HHCCers got in a truck and drove up to Buffalo for this year's conference. We arrived at the Hyatt Regency in Buffalo on Tuesday. I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews online, but we had no complaints about the room or the service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got anything we asked for sent right up to the room. Our only issue was the internet....very slow. Other than that a great stay!

Wednesday was professional development day. Two of the five attended that. The rest of us went over to Niagara Falls. We stayed on the American side. I've been to the Canadian side a few times already but had never seen the American side. It was great! Here are a few photos:






Before heading to the falls, we visited Hobby Lobby! None of us had ever been there so it was a nice treat. I've heard so much about the store I wanted to be able to check it out since it was only 10 miles from the hotel.

Here's what came home with me:

191

190

189

They are supposed to be opening a store about a half an hour away from me. I can't wait!

No comments: