Monday, August 17, 2009

CGOA Conference: Thursday

Thursday was the first day of classes. I chose Marty Miller's Not Your Granny's Granny. What a great class! Marty taught us how to make different granny's and how to incorporate them into projects. She's got a pattern line with some projects that will be out soon.

Thursday evening was when they announced the winners of the 2nd Annual Design Contest. I did not take any pictures that evening. Margaret has some on her blog if you'd like to see them: My Hooks and Needles


After the winners of the design contest were announced the market was opened for the preview. We were able to shop from 7-9. While we were there MaryBeth Temple did a special episode of Getting Loopy from the Market Floor. You can hear it at:

I did a little shopping Thursday night:

192

193

201

202

No comments: