Monday, August 17, 2009

CGOA Conference: Friday

Friday was a very busy day! I had signed up for two classes and had two meetings.


The first class was Cable Ready with Melissa Leapman. What a wonderful class. Melissa is a great teacher and I look forward to taking more classes with her.

Next up was Finishing Like A Pro with Margaret Hubert. Another great class. Maybe now I'll try a sweater that involves seaming.

After class my roommates and I ran to grab a quick dinner in order to make it back for the 7 o'clock member's meeting. When that ended we stuck around for the new member meeting.

At 9 o'clock it was time for the Chapter Coffee and Chat. I look forward to this meeting every year. It's when chapter members can get together and share what they've done. I love the exchange of ideas that takes place at this meeting each year. I just wish there was more communication among the chapters on a regular basis.

No comments: