Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

Haven't posted in quite some time. Many computer issues this summer. Then the computer totally died in September. Finally got a new one in November...just in time for the holidays.

I lost track of the 100 Ball Challenge. I'm going to try and go back into Ravelry and see what I missed and figure out a rough estimate of how many balls I used.

Hoping I'll have better luck with computers this year and I can get back to posting. Spent the past week trying to organize the stash and make sure everything is in Rav. Planned out some knitting/crocheting for January and made a list of all my UFOs (it's a long one). I'm looking forward to get control of my stash in 2010. I've joined a few stashbusting groups on Rav and have come up with a plan, more on that tomorrow. Right now I'm going to go get ready for company.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments: