Friday, January 1, 2010

A Fresh Start For The New Year

This year needs to be about stashbusting. I've been feeling very overwhelmed by the amount of yarn in my stash lately. It's busted out of the yarn closet and is all over the place. At the moment I've got yarn in three rooms of the house...in order to get organized.

To help with Operation Stashbust 2010 I've joined three groups on Ravelry:
1. Stash Knit Down (I was a member of this last year but failed miserably.)
2. 10 in 2010
3. 10 Shawls in 2010

I've completed my list for 10 in 2010. It's a mix of knit and crochet projects, large and small, that I hope to accomplish this year. As for the 10 Shawls in 2010, I've got a list of 22 shawls/wraps that I'd like to make. I'll choose a new pattern each time I complete a pattern.

This week I'll be posting my lists and some other ideas I have to keep myself on track this year.

No comments: